Saturday, January 7, 2012

January Shoes

Welcome to the three newest additions of my shoe family...
All under $50!!!


Aldo Shoes - SCHREUR Wedge shoes have been extremely popular this season and I am so excited about it. These shoes are so comfortable and wearable with almost everything. If you can't decide between a boot and a pump these shoes are the best of both worlds!




Locale Dunkle - This shoe is so modern and great for any daytime look. I love wearing them around the office. Don't worry about slipping, they have a tractor sole! The stitching detail is also very lovely.





SpringShoes Branin in Black - Easily dress up any outfit with great style and comfort. I wore these shoes for New Years Eve and I danced all night. It's like they were made for my toes. They fit so perfectly! This shoe also come in Taupe which just might be my next purchase.

No comments: