Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What's in my gym bag

Going to the gym has become a great routine lately. My gym bag used to be filled with half empty bottles of products that took up a lot of space. So many times bottles have leaked in my bag and I realized I needed a new solution. I selected my gym bag essentials and I am so excited to share them with you!

Gym bag essentials
  • Travel size body wash and body lotion(Body Shop) are a must! I usually buy the large size of the same scent and just refill my little bottles every week or so. They are very convenient and pretty adorable.
  • TreSeme  dry shampoo.
  • Baby Lips from Maybelline. The products design is so stylish and bright this lip balm is impossible to get lost in your bag. They come in few different colours and scents. The Peach Kiss flavour smells amazing and has a very light pink tint. They go on very smooth and I can't get over how adorable they look.
  • Moisture Surge Gel from Clinique. This cream goes on very light but it is very moisturizing.
  • Blotting tissues - Always a must
  • Olay 2-in-1 daily facial cloths. These cloths come dry so you have to get them wet to cleanse. I also like the Neutogena Wet Wipes, I find them easier to use when you are in a hurry to clean your make up before a work out. But I do prefer the Olay facial cloths for the shower.
  • For some reason I forgot to include my brush in my picture but I do have a mini hair brush that I take everywhere with me.
  • Snag-Free elastics. I get mine from Sally's but I am sure you can find them anywhere.
Few extra tips:
After your work out you will usually want to clean your face and start your makeup from scratch. Your essential make up in your gym bag should include at least a tinted moisturizer, lip color or gloss, and mascara. I usually go to the gym in the evening so I never apply make up after.
My other tip is to always keep your deluxe samples that you get from makeup counters. Their small size is perfect for your gym bag or traveling.

    No comments: