Monday, February 6, 2012

The Long Coat


From the moment I was born my parents knew I was going to be tall. When they describe me as a baby they say I had chubby cheeks and long legs. Now, 23 years later and 5'11'' height I admit they were right. Shopping for jeans and long coats is so hard and in cold Canadian winters warm clothing is a must. That is why I fell in love with this coat when I saw it last year. It is a blend of cashmere and wool, so comfortable and elegant, probably one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe collection.

What is your favourite winter clothing?






Coat - Le Chateau
Scarf - Forever21
Hat - Joe Fresh
Gloves - Danier
Purse - BCBGMAXAZRIA
Boots - Steve Madden


4 comments:

mike i make said...

Great photos, you look amazing! Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower.

ZoesBeautyBlog said...

Thank you so much! By the way, my picture on my main page.. where I am riding a bike... it's taken in Perast!!! I love your little town! Probably one of my favourite memories of my trip this summer. Thank you again for following and write to me any time :) Puno pozdrav!

Jennifer said...

Can I borrow this coat please? Out of control cute :)

xoxo
Jennifer
www.justaddglam.com

ZoesBeautyBlog said...

Thank you Jennifer!