Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Winter Fun



I love winter! That is probably a good thing because I live in one of the coldest cities in the world. The one thing I miss about my homeland are the mountains. Living in the prairies of Canada does not give me a lot of opportunities to go skiing. Over the weekend my dad wanted to take us skiing so we went to the closest place...

What you are seeing behind me on the picture above is a floodway and I am standing on the only hill steep enough to ski down. Yes, the slopes were very limited but I still had so much fun and I got to spend some quality time with my family.

This short trip reminded me of how much I love skiing so I have started planning my next ski trip and this time there will be real slopes.

Until then here are a few more family photos...


This post is a beauty post. It is about the beauty of spending time with my family. Cherishing every moment and appreciating the good times we spend together. This weekend I was reminded to not take everything for granted and to be thankful for all the wonderful people I have in my life.

What are some of your favourite family moments?

No comments: